Mark 4 MR/T Riflescopes
For everything from 50 to 700 meters, these are the scopes you can count on to help get the job done, because we gave them everything you would. These aren’t limited to AR-style firearms…match a Leupold® Mark 4® MR/T® up with your Remington 700, Winchester Model 70, Ruger 77, Savage 110 or other old favorite, for a serious boost in performance and accuracy.
Every Leupold® Mark 4® MR/T® riflescope is a robust optical tool for medium-range shooting applications.
- The illuminated Special Purpose reticle ensures precision shot placement in even the worst light conditions, and is night-vision compatible.
- This reticle is ideal in tactical situations, yet also provides greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- Low-profile, finger-adjustable ½-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Engraved Bullet Drop Compensation dial for 5.56mm/.223 Rem.
- 30mm maintube is incredibly rugged.
- 120-MOA of both windage and elevation adjustment.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, these MR/T riflescopes meet all Leupold Mark 4 performance standards.
- Our all-new, third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. We’ve boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, an innovative motion sensor, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
Length 9.3 in
Tube Length 5.8 in
Eyepiece Length 3.1 in
Objective Length —
Objective Diameter 1.2 in
Eyepiece Diameter 1.7 in
Tube Diameter 30 mm
Actual Magnification 4.5 (1.5)
FOV @ 100 yds (ft) 23.7 (65.7)
FOV @ 100 m (m) 21.9 (7.9)
Eye Relief (in) 3.6 (4.4)
Eye Relief (mm) 91 (112)
Obj. Clear Aperture 0.8 in / 20 mm
Weight 15.0 oz / 425 g
Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 120
Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 120