Mark 4 MR/T Riflescopes
For everything from 50 to 700 meters, these are the scopes you can count on to help get the job done, because we gave them everything you would. These aren’t limited to AR-style firearms…match a Leupold Mark 4 MR/T up with your Remington 700, Winchester Model 70, Ruger 77, Savage 110 or other old favorite, for a serious boost in performance and accuracy.
Every Leupold Mark 4 MR/T riflescope is a robust optical tool for medium-range shooting applications.
- The Index Matched Lens System® delivers superior resolution from edge to edge of the visual field, along with peak image brightness and optimal contrast in low light.
- Tall, finger-adjustable ¼-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Available with the Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR).
- These reticles provide accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- 30mm maintube is incredibly rugged.
- 90-MOA of both windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 MR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, these MR/T riflescopes meet all Leupold Mark 4 performance standards.
Length 11.3 in
Tube Length 5.8 in
Eyepiece Length 3.1 in
Objective Length 2.6 in
Objective Diameter 1.7 in
Eyepiece Diameter 1.7 in
Tube Diameter 30 mm
Actual Magnification 8.7 (3.0)
FOV @ 100 yds (ft) 13.6 (35.5)
FOV @ 100 m (m) 4.5 (11.7)
Eye Relief (in) 3.0 (3.7)
Eye Relief (mm) 76 (94)
Obj. Clear Aperture 1.4 in / 36 mm
Weight 16.0 oz / 454 g
Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 90
Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 90