Mark 4 LR/T Riflescopes
Leupold® Mark 4® Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you’ll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a long-range competitive shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for.
Every component of your Leupold® Mark 4® LR/T® variable power riflescope is working together to help you make every shot count, at the range, or in the field.
- The illuminated Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle® (TMR®) allows for precision shot placement in low light.
- These reticles provide accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The Leupold Index Matched Lens System® delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Low-profile, finger-adjustable ½-MOA windage and 1-MOA elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Engraved Bullet Drop Compensation dial.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 65-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.
|Length (A)||13.5 in|
|Tube Length (B)||6.2 in|
|Eyepiece Length (E)||3.2 in|
|Objective Length (F)||4.3 in|
|Objective Diameter (G)||1.8 in|
|Eyepiece Diameter (H)||1.7 in|
|Tube Diameter (I)||30 mm|
|Actual Magnification||9.5 (3.2)|
|FOV @ 100 yds (ft)||11.0 (29.9)|
|FOV @ 100 m (m)||3.7 (10.0)|
|Eye Relief (in)||3.4 (4.7)|
|Eye Relief (mm)||86 (119)|
|Obj. Clear Aperture ||1.6 in / 41 mm|
|Weight||21.0 oz / 595 g|
|Elevation Adj. Range (MOA)||65|
|Windage Adj. Range (MOA)||65|
All measurements are represented as high (low).