Mark AR Riflescopes
The Leupold Mark AR series of riflescopes is ideal for those who hunt with AR15/M-16 style rifles, delivering high performance at a price that's right on target.
Long range shooting solutions for the tactical hunter have never been easier. Is the target at 500 yards? Simply turn the dial to the “5” and squeeze the trigger. It’s that easy. Whether you shoot an AR15 platform or a bolt action, the Leupold Mark® AR™ 4-12x40mm has it covered.
- The ½-MOA T2 elevation adjustment includes a pre-engraved bullet drop compensation (BDC) dial to match the ballistics of most 55 grain .223 Remington/5.56mm NATO loads.
- If you have a specific load you’d like to have matched, the Leupold Custom Shop can create additional dials for a nominal fee.
- The Multicoat 4® lens system delivers superior brightness, clarity, and optimal contrast, even in low light.
- Available with Duplex® and MilDot reticles.
- Lockable, fast-focus eyepiece keeps your focus set.
- The power selector features aggressive knurling for easy adjustment, even with gloves.
- The tactile power indicator identifies your magnification with a touch.
- Durable matte black finish.
- Custom Shop serviceable – customize your Mark AR.
- Tested to the same performance standards as Leupold® Mark 4® optics.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof in all conditions.
Length 12.4 in
Tube Length 5.3 in
Eyepiece Length 3.1 in
Objective Length 4.0 in
Objective Diameter 2.0 in
Eyepiece Diameter 1.6 in
Tube Diameter 1.0 in
Actual Magnification 11.2 (4.3)
FOV @ 100 yds (ft) 11.0 (22.8)
FOV @ 100 m (m) 3.7 (7.6)
Eye Relief (in) 3.7 (4.7)
Eye Relief (mm) 94 (119)
Obj. Clear Aperture 1.6 in / 41 mm
Weight 14.5 oz / 411 g
Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 55
Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 55